Curtin University is thrilled to announce the Merit international awards for future students of any nationality around the world to study undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in Australia.
The main object of this merit Based program is to provide the educational opportunity for high achieving worldwide students to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
Curtin University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses nationally and globally. Established in 1966, it is Western Australia’s largest university.
Why at Curtin University? At Curtin, students have the option to explore a wide range of learning offerings and study opportunities. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. It has excellence in education and research at a global level.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: AUD$10,000 (25% of tuition)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications from any nationality except Australian are accepting
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The study fund is available for undergraduate and master study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required. All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for this grant. Candidates are required to apply online for their chosen undergraduate or master program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a course at Curtin University, you will need to provide Academic transcripts/certified copies of your previous qualifications and English proficiency documents as academic IELTS, TOEFL results or other recognised English test results.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Curtin, you must meet Curtin University’s admission requirement.
- Language Requirement: Before starting the process for admission, students must meet minimum English language requirements for their course.
The Curtin University is awarding up to a maximum of AUD$10,000 eligible students (25% of their first year of tuition). To keep the award, the recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment of 100 credit points each semester or study period.