Many students dream of studying abroad but due to financial problem, only some of them are able to complete this dream. That’s why Flinders University is presenting the Go Beyond Scholarships programs in Australia.
The opening of this studentship is because of the purpose of attracting high achieving international candidates in order to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Flinders University.
Flinders University was named in honor of British navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century. It is a public research university which was founded in 1966 in South Australia.
Why at Flinders University? Studying at Flinders provides candidates with a rich and diverse academic and social experience set among a uniquely Australian campus. It has more than 24,000 candidates from over 90 countries.
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: 25% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries:International candidates of any country are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate and a postgraduate degree program in the field of Business, Creative Arts, Education, Engineering, Environment, Government, Information technology, Law, Psychology, Public health, Science, and Social work at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested candidates must meet the following criteria-
- Be a new Student
- Must commence studies in Semester 1 and 2, 2020
- Full fee-paying overseas candidate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The following steps will lead the way of applying to the course and award-
- Step 1-The participants need to select their course in which they want to study.
- Step 2- After that, they can complete their application process to study a bachelor or a master degree program at the university.
- Final Step: If students are eligible they simply need to accept their offer for the grant to be awarded.
- Required Documents: At the time of admission, the aspirants will be asked to submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copies of their degree transcripts.
- Entry Requirements: Undergraduate participants whose overall grade in their most recent qualification exceeds the Flinders entry score by 5 ATAR equivalent points.
- And postgraduate candidates whose overall grade in their most recent qualification exceeds the Flinders entry score by 0.5 GPA.
- Language Requirement: For studying at the university, all participants have to meet the English language requirements asked by the university.
Benefits: The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them 25% tuition fee reduction for the first two semesters of their studies.
Application Deadline: There is no set deadline for the grant; the candidates need to take admission in their chosen course before the application closed.