For making your education more affordable, the University of Wisconsin Stout is awarding International Student Scholarships in the USA for the academic year 2020-2021.
The studentship is based on candidate’s academic achievement and available for those qualified international students who will commence in the undergraduate and graduate degree coursework.
The University of Wisconsin–Stout offers 50 undergraduate majors, 26 graduate majors, and 53 minors. It is a career-focused polytechnic university emphasizing applied learning, known for the annual career success of its graduates, with 98.7 percent employed.
Why at the University of Wisconsin–Stout? The university provides students with information, opportunities, and services which create and foster a sense of community and embrace the mission of UW-Stout. Here students can study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020 for fall
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin–Stout
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Award: $6,000 or $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from outside the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant needs to have an equivalent grade point average (GPA), financial need, and their continued participation in qualifying cultural and community service activities. Grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to full-time students.
How to Apply
If you want to grab this wonderful opportunity then you are advised to take affirmation in the undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the University of Wisconsin–Stout. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, claimants need to have their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: Claimants must have to submit a certificate confirming at least B2-level of linguistic competence in English.
Benefits: Graduate students will get 6,000 per academic year for students with a cumulative GPA of 3.33 or higher and undergraduate students will receive $5,000** per academic year GPA: 3.0 or higher.