With the purpose of promoting educational opportunities, the Dickinson College is awarding Presidential funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
The grant is available for those eligible candidates from the USA who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
Dickinson College offers either a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in 22 disciplinary majors and 20 interdisciplinary majors. It offers an engineering option through its 3:2 program. It has a rich and varied student life with a variety of organizations.
Why at Dickinson College? The college gives students opportunities for diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach. While studying here, they can realize their unique potentials in professional, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Dickinson College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $35,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have challenging high-school curriculums who have demonstrated high levels of engagement in their communities. Candidates need to apply for the bachelor degree program in any of their subjects at the college by the given deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this fund, claimants are needed to apply for admission in undergraduate degree coursework at Dickinson College. After taking affirmation, seekers can complete an online application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in an undergraduate degree, claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of English language skills.
Benefits: The Presidential award is worth $35,000 per year?total value $140,000 toward tuition for eight semesters of full-time study at the college.